There’s another event in the studio this weekend – a business planning workshop for creatives. A very important workshop if you are considering setting up your own business, no matter how small or big:)
It’s being run by Helen Roe from The Orange Lantern and she’ll be providing all sorts of advice, tips and tricks and serious business know.
Date: 1 March 2014, 9.00am - 4.00pm
Location: Frankie & Swiss, 199 Toorak Road, South Yarra
By the end of this workshop, you will have learned how to:
- Clarify your business values and vision
- Paint a picture of your Business Landscape
- Determine what Products and Services you'll offer
- Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Identify who your perfect Customers are and how you'll reach them with your getting the word out Marketing Plan
- Set and manage money goals that honour your values and align with your life
- Select your Circle of Support to help you get the work done
- Map out concrete Action Steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life!